1. Implementation of joint scientific, educational and innovation projects, including the sphere of international grants and programs.
2. Training of specialists, Bachelors, Masters in compliance with specialization fields offered by the university.
3. Training highly qualified specialists on the exchange principle for the purpose of a PhD Degree thesis.
4. Editing and production of joint text books, scientific papers and reports information exchange of scientific and methodic literature.
5. Creation of joint programs for inclusive education of Russian students and the students of Rwanda and programs leading to dual degrees for Masters programs or certificates of academic qualifications recognized in both countries.
6. Every student is personally responsible for all the financial obligations and costs.
7. Organizing joint scientific conferences, seminars, colloquiums, etc.