Transferring your Research Degree from another University

If you are admitted after having carried out research towards a doctorate at another University and you wish to pursue the same topic at DPHU, you must declare that the work has not and will not be submitted at the other university for any qualification; we may seek verification from the other institution. Although you will have been accepted on the basis that the topic of work can be supported by the department or faculty, you must be prepared to allow the research to be guided by the Cambridge supervisor and to observe the academic conventions pertaining to the new department or faculty.

Equally, you should bear in mind that you cannot expect to receive resources to follow any particular line of study that you wish, unless a specific technique or requirement has been specifically agreed with the institution at the outset.

designed by dphuniversity on 10/10/2019 à 16H 12min 53sec.